New Blog Look/Identity | هوية المدونة الجديدة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

Hello everybody! Sorry for being away for a long while, I planned a couple of blogs but something occurred that delayed me from that, I don't know if you checked my Instagram's comments but.. My account was hacked. Don't ask me how or why (I've been asked that too much already) I just knew I had to take control of the situation, and that's where this new change came in

أهلًا! كيف حالكم؟ اعتذر على الغياب  كل ذا الوقت. ، بس صار شي عطلني في مجال التدوين، وما أدري إذا شفتوا تعليقات انستجرامي القديم بس هذاك الحساب تهكر ، لا تسألوني كيف أو ليش لأني صدق انسألتها كثير خلال الفترة إلي فاتت ، بس أدري إني كنت لازم اتصرف ولا اقعد اتفرج على الحساب ، الحمد لله هناك جتني فكرة هوية مدونتي الجديدة.



The first thing you notice is that all my social media (and blog obviously) is under a different name, Letterxs is my old online handle for my blog , A Brush of Books is my new one. 
I no longer have access to my old Instagram so that's why Letterxs is still an existing Instagram account account, A Brush of Books is a separate Instagram account (and is very new, lol.) 
All the pictures on this blog belongs to me , please do not use them without permission and give credit.


أول شي تلاحظونه تغير الاسم ، كل حساباتي المتعلقة بالمدونة في مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي ( + المدونة طبعًا)  كلهم تحت اسم ثاني
Letterxs اسم مدونتي القديم هو 
 A Brush of Books الاسم الجديد والمعتمد هو

ما أقدر ادخل انستجرامي ولذلك الانستجرام بالاسم القديم لا يزال موجود ، والاسم الجديد في انستجرام جديد ومنفصل عنه (جديد مرة وأقدر اسميه انستجرام "ناصع البياض"  ، أي لذي الدرجة جديد ههه) ء
.كل الصور في هذه المدونة من تصويري ، حتى وهم عليهم اسم ثاني ، لو سمحتوا لحد يستعملها بدون إذن وتنسبون الحقوق لي 


The second thing is that I have a new logo! I struggled with making this logo (a noob at Photoshop) but I finally am happy with the results! 
I made it using logomakr.com, I went for something simple that symbolizes what my blog is all about.. Something not too hard to read.
A Brush of Books combines my love for books and makeup, which are the two main focuses of this blog (hence "the brush" part , like if you brush on blush or bronzer.. This explanation sounded better in my head) . 

ثاني شي صار عندي شعار جديد! مرة تقروشت وأنا أسويه (أنا ماش في الفوتوشوب) بس حبيت النتيجة إلي طلعت بها. 
سويته عن طريق موقع لوقو ميكر  ، واخترت شي بسيط يرمز لمحتوى مدونتي ومو صعب قراءته . 
الاسم ، الي يترجم إلى "فرشة الكتب" أو "فرشة من الكتب" (الأول أحلى ههه) يجمع بين حبي للكتب والقراءة مع حبي للمكياج والجمال. وذولي هم المواضيع الأساسية في المدونة.

Blogging is something I always thought about doing, but didn't know how to do it. Once I determined my goal with this blog, and determined what do I have to offer that is uniquely my own. Because blogging isn't just a bunch of words on screen or an independent website, it's a message in the niche of your choice. so that's why I set my stepping stones and started skipping in the pond of the bloggers, relying on god of course.

التدوين شي لي فترة مرة طويلة أفكر أسويه ، بس ما عرفت كيف. فكرت وش ممكن أقدم للبنات إلي حيقرأون المدونة ، شي جديد و مفيد للقارئة. هدفي إفادة القارئة بالمحتوى ، لأن التدوين أكثر من مجرد كلام على صفحة ، أو موقع مستقل . هي رسالة تقدمينها في مجالك المختار. ولذلك توكلت على الله وفتحت المدونة. 

That's all that there is to it, thank you for reading and I hope you stick around. And I'd like to thank Othop Shop for supporting this new launch (No, she isn't sponsoring anything. She just offered support)

هذا كل إلي عندي لذي التدوينة ، اتمنى منكم إنكم تشاركوني في هذه الرحلة الجميلة. وحابة أشكر متجر عذوب لدعمي في بدايتي. الجديدة (لا، مو ماديًا .. معنويًا) ء

Twitter: @abrushofbooks
Instagram: @abrushofbooks
Goodreads: (click on the word , اضغطوا على الكلمة)
Pinterest (its very haphazard , مرة محوس) : @bookbrush

الله يوفقكم 
-Sarah / سارة

Share:

0 comments