Cleaning & Disinfecting Makeup || تعقيم وتنظيف المكياج

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Recently I have decided to organise my beauty drawers, so once I took my makeup out to reorganise I have noticed how dirty the packaging of some of the products was. Not only that but I have previously read of people who emphasise on cleaning your makeup every once and a while to extend its shelf life, and kill the bacteria off of everything. Protecting your skin from any future breakouts (hopefully). I have just started doing it, and I'm going to show you the methods I applied to my products.

قريب قررت إني انظم حوسة دروج المكياج حقتي ، يوم طلعت المكياج من هالدروج لاحظت قد إيش تعليب المكياج متوسخ ، مو بس كذا بس قد قرأت عن ناس يشجعون الاهتمام بتنظيف وتعقيم مكياجك زي ما تهتمين بكذا في الفرش . وهذا لأن بكذا تقتلين البكتريا وتحمين بشرتك من المشاكل إلي كانت ممكن تجيك من المكياج "الوسخ" ويطول عمر المنتج ، وهذا على قولتهم. 
بديت أسويها قريب مرة ، ما أحسه مهم بقدر الفرش بس قلت ليش لا، بيفيدني إن شاء الله مب ضارني. بشارككم في هذه التدوينة طرقي في التعقيم والتنظيف إلي استعملها مع مكياجي. 


 Gels and Creams // المنتجات الكريمية والجل

 
That goes for lipsticks, retractable pencils and crayons (for lips, eyes, and face) , and obviously cream and gel pots of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and .. whatever else. 
The first step to to take off the first layer of product. I ,very gentlly, wipe off the first layer with an isopropyl alcohol swab (at least 70% alcohol is preferred) . Not too hard of a rub or you'll take the whole product off its pan, emphasis on it being an extremely gentle wipe. 
then I spray the product with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution and leave it out to dry (with the lids off)  for 30 seconds. I usually do this at night so I don't know how sunlight factors in sanitizing makeup, if I was doing this in daytime then I prefer putting my products in a shaded area.

الأرواج والأقلام إلي ما تبرينها  (أقلام العيون ، شفايف ، والوجه) وطيعًا منتجات الجل والمنتجات الكريمية إلي في العلب مثل الظل (الأيشادو) والأيلاينر الجل وما يشابههم  كلهم تحت هذا التصنيف بالنسبة للتنظيف والتعقيم. 
أول خطوة تمسحين أول طبقة من المنتج بمسحة الكحول الطبية (يفضل تكون نسبة الكحول على الأقل %70) بس مو بقوة ، تقدرون تقولون "برفق" لأنك تبين بس تشيلين الطبقة الأولى مو المنتج كله.، فمسحة بسيطة تكفي إن شاء الله. 
بعد المسحة تبخين على المنتج بخاخ كحول (نسبة %70 على الأقل) و تتركينه ينشف لحوالي 30 ثانية ، طبعًا بدون الغطاء.
ولأني أسوي هالتنظيف في الليل ما أفكر في تأثير الشمس على المنتج ، لكن لو سويته في الصبح أفضل أحطه في ظل, 

Powders // البودرات

 

The simplest task of them all , just a spray of 70% isopropyl alcohol on the product and I leave it to dry with the lid off for about 10-30 seconds. Pressed or loose powder , and any kind of powder from highlighters to eyeshadows works for this method. 

أبسطهم ، مجرد بخة أو بختين من كحول (أنا استعمل %70 كجول) على المنتج واتركه ينشف حوالي 10-30 ثانية. بودرة حرة أو مضغوطة + أي نوع منها من الإضاءة إلى الأيشادو. 

Pencils // الأقلام

 

Eye pencils, lip pencils, and face pencils (yes, they do exist. I have a Chanel highlighter that is in pencil form and requires sharpening) basically what requires sharpening is in this category. Simply sharpen them to get rid of the old layer, that is it really. Though if you want to take the extra step you can spray the new layer with 70% isopropyl alcohol solution. 

أقلام العيون، الشفايف، والوجه (الوجه له أقلام ، عندي إضاءة  من شانيل على شكل قلم وتحتاج تبرية كل بعد فترة) أي يتبرى ينحط في هذه الفئة. تبريتهم هي تنظيفهم لأنك تتخلصين من الطبقة القديمة بهالطريقة ، وبس. لكن تقدرين تعقمين الطبقة الجديدة بمحلول الكحول، حقي نسبته %70

Liquids // السوائل

 

Liquid illuminators, concealers, foundations, etc. Pumps, wands, Squeezable tubes, or just a cap its all under one name. 
What I do is clean around the opening that dispenses the product and the cap with an alcohol swab, if there is a pump I clean that too with the alcohol swab. 
As for the ones with the sponge-tip wands I clean the opening and its sides with the alcohol swab. I haven't found a method that I'm comfortable with to clean the sponge-tip wand itself, I wipe off the excess and spray it with 70% isopropyl alcohol, though I am unsure of my way.
Those with brush applicators like the L.A. Girl concealers and the YSL touche eclat I clean the edges and cap, then clean the brush with the alcohol swab.
I give them all a spray of 70% isopropyl alcohol when I'm done with each and leave to dry for 10 seconds. around 20 seconds for the sponge-tip wands or anything going back into the product.

الإضاءات السائلة ، الكونسيلر ، الفاونديشن ، وغيرهم. بفتحاتهم المختلفة من العصار إلى الضغاط إلى الفتحة المجردة وفوقها الغطاء.. كلهم تحت مسمى واحد.
 إلي أسويه إني أمسح حول الفتحة بمسحة طبية والغطاء نفس الشي، وإذا المنتج يطلع بالضغاط أمسح ذا بعد بالمسحة. 
أما بالنسبة للي تجي بنهايتها إسفنجة زي إلي في أغلب الكونسيلرات والأرواج السائلة ما لقيت طريقة مرتاحة فيها %100 بس إلي معتمدتها ألحين إني أمسح المنتج الباقي وأبخها بمحلول %70 كحول (أقصد الإسفنجة) وطبعًا أمسح الجوانب والفتحة بمسحة طبية. 
للي لها نهاية مثل الفرشة زي كونسيلرات
LA Girl 
و 
YSL touche eclat
أمسح الجوانب والغطاء والفرشة نفسها بمسحة طبية. 
كلهم في النهاية أبخ عليهم كحول %70 واتركهم ينشفون لمدة 10 ثواني وإذا كان الشي بيدخل في المنتج مرة ثانية أطوله لحول 20 .

Mascara and Liquid Liner // المسكرا والكحل السائل

 

I just wipe off the wand every once and while on a clean tissue, same goes for the liquid liner. Some people deep clean their mascara wands like their brushes but I don't do that for a mascara I currently use. So I am guessing that's the method you'll go if you want a deep clean. 
As for myself, I just wipe the mascara wand and brush/felt tips of the liner on a clean and dry tissue as I previously mentioned, then spray it with 70% isopropyl alcohol and leave it for less than 10 seconds to dry.

امسح فرشة المسكرا بمنديل ناشف ونظيف ، نفس الشي للكحل السائل. أشوف كثير ينظفون فرشة المسكرا زي فرشهم العادية لكن ما أسوي هالحركة للماسكرات إلي استعملها حاليًا ، يمكن تضبط معكم هالحركة إذا ودكم تنظيف عميق لها. 
بس زي ما قلت أنا بس أمسحها على منديل وأبخ محلول الكحول نسبة %70 واتركها تنشف لأقل من 10 ثواني

The Packaging // التعليب

 

I wipe it down with alcohol swabs and spray a few sprays of the isopropyl alcohol spray. 
أمسحه بمسحة طبية وأبخ كم بخة من محلول الكحول إلي سبق وذكرته. 

----------

How often do I do this?
Some do it every month, some do it every 3 months, I do it every 6 months (not a set count of days but approximate) or or whenever I feel a certain product/group of products needs a bit of cleaning or sanitizing (which thankfully seldom occurs).

كل كم أسوي هالشي؟ 
في ناس يسوونها كل شهر وفي ناس كل 3 شهور ، عن نفسي أسويها كل 6 شهور (مو بالضبط 6 شهور الصراحة) لكن كل ما حسيت إنه في مجموعة من المنتجات ، أو حتى منتج يحتاج تنظيف أوتعقيم سويتها له (وهالشي الحمد لله ما يصير كثير) 

Where do I find the alcohol solution or swabs?
Most pharmacies carries them in the First Aid section, I got it from AlNahdi pharmacy in Riyadh.

وين ألقى الكحول والمسحات الطبية؟
أغلب الصيدليات عندهم في قسم الإسعافات الأولية ، أنا جبته من صيدلية النهدي في الرياض.

-----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you got something out of this post and enjoyed it <3

إذا عندكم أسئلة ، إسألوني في التعليقات أو في مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، اتمنى إنكم استفدتوا واستمتعتوا بهالتدوينة.




Share:

1 comments

  1. https://about.me/housestar
    http://kenanaonline.com/sarajems2/
    https://furnituretransportgroup.newsvine.com/
    https://furnituretransportgroup.newsvine.com/
    https://furnituretransportgroup.quora.com/
    https://furnituretransport.slack.com

    ردحذف